Boreal Turkana Γυναικεία Μποτάκια Πεζοπορίας-Ορειβασίας
Turkana is a lightweight and comfortable boot with female specific fit and a softer flex. With its mix of high quality leather and textile Turkana takes the easy-wear comfort and style of a fabric boot and combines this with the extra rugged durability of an all leather boot. Turkana is designed for general trekking and hill walking and boasts top-spec premium quality materials to guarantee comfort and reliability.
- The upper is primarily constructed from high quality split leather with carefully placed synthetic textile panels for comfort and a rubber toe-cap for protection. The result is a great balance of easy-wear comfort, low weight, durability and good looks. Turkana comes fitted with our exclusive Dry-Line™ waterproof lining with Sympatex® for unrivalled waterproof breathable performance and reliability in all weathers.
- Unlike lesser walking boots Turkana is built on a board-lasted platform with a full length midsole for superior underfoot support and protection on rough terrain. The Vibram™ Due Rocce offers excellent grip on a wide variety of surfaces with well-spaced tread blocks that avoid clogging in muddy conditions and features a special TPU piece under the heel for added torsion control. Turkana is ideally suited to 2-3 season hiking and backpacking below the snow line.
- UPPERS: Premium quality waterproof 1,8 mm split leather with Teramida SL and Lorica. HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit. Rubber toe cap for protection.
- LINING : Dry-line for absolute waterproofness + stay cool breathability
- MIDSOLE: BOREAL PXF
- SOLE: Vibram Due Rocce. Rubber sole with shock absorbing PU. TPU piece under the heel for support and stability
- USAGE: Trekking, backpacking, fell walking, 2-3 season use. Travel
- WEIGHT: 1105 gr. pair size 4 U.K