Boreal Hurricane Μποτάκια Πεζοπορίας
- The upper is made from a unique high-tech three layer laminate material with a Sympatex® waterproof breathable membrane and a hydrophobic mesh lining. An injected TPU lattice provides great support and protection to the upper with minimum weight and an injected rubber toe cap adds useful protection.
- The very low number of seams and soft nylon tape lace loops gives Hurricane an outstanding sock like fit, and the breathability of the upper to moisture vapour far exceeds the performance of traditional waterproof designs.
Hurricane is fully board lasted with a full length midsole, just like our other hiking boots and so offers the same high level of underfoot support on rough ground. The midsole has a soft polyamide monofilament top-layer surface which not only adds extra underfoot cushioning but also improves the transport of moisture away from the underside of the foot. The lightweight Vibram® Borealis sole unit combines superb shock absorption with an aggressive tread pattern for great traction on both hard and soft surfaces and features an integrated injection molded piece in TPU which improves torsional stability.
- UPPERS: Upper constructed from an innovative combination of high-tech outer material, lining and membrane. Ultra light weight with class leading waterproofness and breathability. TPU overlay for added lateral support. Rubber toecap for protection.
- LINING: Extra-hydrophobic lining with H2O-finishing and high-performance Sympatex® membrane. Fast and effective transport of sweat away from the foot.
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PB-60 with EVA top sirafec layer for added underfoot comfort.
- SOLE: Vibram Borealis rubber outsole with shock absorbing EVA. TPU piece under the toes and under the heel for support and stability.
- USAGE: Light weight Trekking, ultra light backpacking, fell walking, 2-3 season use. Travel