Millet Alpine LTK 800 Πουπουλένιος Υπνόσακος
This three-season sleeping bag is designed for mountain-sports enthusiast and built to offer more thermal protection on alpine adventures. LTK Series The ALPINE LTK 800 contains 350g of duck down, which is warm and comfortable thanks to its excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The lightweight down traps the air warmed by the body, and regains its loft after being compressed. The full-length zipped opening has an anti-cold flap to block air incursion. The mummy fit is close to the body and snug, reducing the amount of air you have to heat up, thus keeping you warm more easily. The shell is in soft polyester with a water-repellent finish. Its ripstop weave is lightweight and resistant to abrasion and tearing. It thus stops down poking through, while remaining packable and easy to carry. The JET PACK SYSTEM™ is a compact storage system built into the hood, to simply roll up and fasten the bag. Grappling with your bag to squeeze it into its storage sack is history. It packs as small as a water bottle, freeing up lots of space in your pack.
Anti-cold flap Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Fill Power FILL POWER is a unit of measurement that indicates the quality of a down, through its ability to trap air and release it by lofting. FILL POWER is the thermal-insulation capacity of a down.
H Box H chamber construction is the classic and more comfortable design. It allows to compromise between thermal insulation and compressibility.
Jet pack system Compression system for easier set-up and quick compression. The compression bag built into the hood lets you roll up and compress the bag in one simple movement.
Low Impact LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Responsible Down Standard The RDS ensures that down and feathers come from ducks and geese that have been treated well. This means enabling them to live healthy lives, express innate behaviors, and not suffer from pain, fear or distress. The standard also follows the chain of custody from farm to product.
- Jet Pack System™ quick compression sack
- Duck down fill
- Ultra-light, tough, water-repellent shell
- Side zip with inner anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with dual drawcord
- Total length : 215 cm
- Shoulder width : 80 cm
- Foot width : 45 cm
- Volume after packing : 3,5L
- Comfort temperature : 5°C
- Limit comfort temperature : 0°C
- Extreme temperature : -16°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- POLYESTER 20 DENIER 300 T RIPSTOP//100% POLYESTER
- POLYESTER 20 DENIER 380T//100% POLYESTER
- DUCK DOWN 90/10 FILL POWER 700
- 750 gr