Millet Mount Cleveland Παντελόνι
Featuring a design with low environmental impact, these technical stretch pants are popular for the dry, soft feel of DRYNAMIC? BIFACE against the skin. A highly comfortable item, they offers great fr eedom of movement with functional ergonomics for alpine hikes and sunny weather. In use, the polyamide/stretch blend is very abrasion resistant and an excellent moisture shifter, without sacrificing lightness. The MOUNT CLEVELAND PANT withstands high temperatures with upper-thigh mesh vents for accelerated air circulation and moisture removal. And an anti-UV finish (rating UPF50+) offers extra protection against sun rays, and speedy drying.
- Lightweight, fluid fabric
- Elasticated waistband for greater comfort
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 flapped back pocket
- Drynamic? Biface
- 100% Polyamide
- 275 gr
- Drynamic: Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
- Low Impact: MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality...
- Regular Fit: Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.